Wednesday, November 30, 2011

whats a rose if its not put to use?

we started at the very bottom

me an you met through autumn

all the traits you want in a man I got them

the growing in this watered down life can you spot stem?


Please me an you lets stop this abuse

for whats a rose if its not put to use?


I know,

our relationship can get thorny

we can be corny

since we were born free

we were plainly torn see


Whats a rose if its not put to use?

your lying if you say you got nothing to lose


Im getting stronger from nothing with this silt attach

I know you don't know with all the guilt to match

stuck in dirt cuz what we got was built from scratch

I wanna fly away with this feather heres my quilt to catch


cuz whats a rose if its not put to use?

like you, im impatient too, but you can't choose

with your views im not waiting for the news

lets not peruse my muse I don't wanna confuse

but lady I refuse to be obtuse so excuse


for whats a rose if its not put to use!?

No comments:

Post a Comment