Wednesday, November 30, 2011

My favorite songs (I just composed a short list of about 30)

If you haven't heard any of these songs then just go on youtube type in the artist an song name or copy an paste them I don't care, all I know is these songs are THE BEST.

1) Common-Come Close
2) Musiq Soulchild-Just Friends
3) Hurt-Danse Russe
4) Eminem-Love You More
5) Justin Timberlake and T.I-Dead an Gone
6) Sting-Shape of my Heart
7) Immortal Technique-You Never Know
8) Tonedeff-Porcelain
9) Tech N9ne-Welcome to the Midwest
10) Big Pun-It’s So Hard
11) Common-Misunderstood
12) LL Cool J- I Need Love
13) Fort Minor- Do What We Did
14) Hurt-Danse Russe
15) Flypside-Happy Birthday
16) Robin Thicke-Lost Without You
17) The Pharacyde-Runnin’
18) Classified-All About You
19) Snow Patrol-Chasing Cars
20) Seal-Kissed By a Rose
21) The Cranberries-Linger
22) Talib Kweli- Lonely People
23) Tupac-Do For Love
24) The Used- Bird and Worm
25) Nickleback-Savin Me
26) Weezer- On an Island In the Sun
27) Jedi Mind Tricks- Razor Blade Salvation
28) Enrique Iglesias-Escape
29) PackFM-Plucking Daises
30) Eamon-Fuck It
31) MC Yogi-Be The Change
32) Elvis Presly-Falling in love with You
33) The Offspring - Why don't you get A Job
34) Aesop Rock - Oxygen

What are yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment