Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I wrote this to let her know

I know she was like you better go


But, I wrote this to let her know


Your boy isn’t a dope mess im better though


So with my little story here we go


Listen chick my door’s open on any rainy day


Still standing here watching as the vainly play


Im still here girl were have you been B?


Im like “Wendy come on in it’s windy!”


She’s like: “Timmy!


a break can you give me!


stop tying me down I just wanna live free!”


I’m like “name what you want ima give it to you no bluffin”


She’s like “you don’t understand I don’t want nothin”


And you should know im still here as I readily wait


But time builds and not knowing I started to steadily hate


Now time’s passing frustration leads to no action


Suicide? do I really just want her for satisfaction?


Now this might make you laugh


Someone once said “we all want something we can’t have”


Well listen dear I don’t know if you know what hope is


But if I can’t have her well guess then im hopeless


I ain’t addicted or restricted; do you know what dope is?


Im not just a kid getting high or trying to smoke wiz


But a Pepsi addict who’s simply Coke less


Less difference in taste now wow she broke this


Guess during this time I know what brakes is


Like how could you brake this?


Recognizing I submitted I let her power pass


So now she’s just flipping around like an hour glass


And I could talk about this person forever yet,


You’d never guess this is dedicated to every female I’ve ever met……..

No comments:

Post a Comment