Sunday, December 4, 2011

16 bars a day 6 topic: My girlfriend

My girlfriend has me addicted like heroine
My world spins around her like a whirlwind
I'm twirling thinking about what we've been through
in school we kept it secret like ninjutsu
then too many people started asking questions
that's when guessing started about my sessions
where you been? with who? why are you smiling a lot
"your whiling I've got a clue its a girl driving you hot"
Now I'm in a spot where everything's official
clearer than crystal I'm in it for the long haul with you
its true things aren't perfect it gets rainy sometimes
but still we both work it never acting crazy we shine
an lately I wind up thinking about you more than usual
whole and beautiful before you life was truly dull
we're like two birds of a feather and your my dove too
Roses are Red Violets are Blue and I love you

Follow me at: https://twitter.com/#!/MoonSoonMenu

No comments:

Post a Comment