Thursday, December 1, 2011

...I spin a rhyme to intertwine the finish line an sin in shine...

...I spin a rhyme to intertwine the finish line an sin in shine...
I been divine for kin in mind yet wintertime is coldest..
...would you let the world eat but remain homeless?
my phone is ringing with people lethal holding gold less
abusing the toll I speak to everyone pursuing a goal
doing whats told, but my biggest fears losing control
choosing to roll...on with problems playing the dice
laying my life on the moment, yet its straying from lights
swaying to heights back an forth daily saying advice
I stray in the fights day to day blindness fraying my sights
away as I write action becomes the hardest to handle
as an artist I dangle on stage where my heart is to gamble
the largest will scramble as soon as they remember the doom
lifes splendor will bloom, but the elephant still enters the room
so center the doom in your head then get rid of the hatred
cuz if you don't you'll stay hid makin your brain sedated

No comments:

Post a Comment