Thursday, December 1, 2011

Promise

Promise



A promise is nothing, but rust

be careful about who you trust

a promise is nothing, but dust

it can blow you away to combust


yo,

I shouldn't of been listening

but I was hot an those words were like air conditioning

the sun on my back glistening

tired from life expired from sinning you were like christening

everyday with another sentence you could say

anyway didn't know you'd play an you would sway

the true good day

making my blue hood gray

transforming every thing around me

imagination holds no boundary

an you would tempt till I learned to let go

I stabbed myself in the heart with a stiletto

couldn't kick it with you, so I got an elbow

was it all your fault? ima say hell no

truthfully it was my fault brutally

making myself act blind cluelessly


Not knowing...

A promise can make you bust

be careful about who you trust

a promise is nothing, but dust

it can blow you away to combust


At first I lied to myself for the worst

I thought I'd burst stuck with this thirst

Been a couple of days now an recklessly

im having trouble your getting the best of me

torturing myself an my health restlessly

learning from mistakes I was blessed to see

your heart can be a prison like these bars are

past problems with a false belief scars far

should I ever have even held the persistence?

when in an instance a promise can spin sense

misleading thought with no resistance

stay close to a false promise an be left in the distance

guess that's what life is a promise you can make reality

fighting against time for the cake is tragedy

going through the past as the waltz dies

a promise will leave you dancing with false lies


Forget a promise I just want you to be honest

I said forget a promise I just want you to be honest.



peace an stay up =)

No comments:

Post a Comment